Please follow this guide to complete a scan to open Flow.
You can complete Flows by simply scanning a NFC tag or a QR code on your Site. Make sure that your mpro5 has been configured to do this.
Follow the steps below to complete a Flow by scanning:
- Open your mpro5 app, then login to go the home screen.
- Tap the World tile.
- You will likely need to tap scan to open Job, but some configurations have custom buttons for specific Flows. Alternatively, hit the QR code symbol in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Scan the tag at the Location that you want to complete the Flow against by aiming your camera at the tag.
- The Flow will then open up and you can complete it. Some Flows have multiple Sections, start with the first at the top of the list.
- Follow the instructions in the Flow, read these carefully and complete all the steps. You will see a green tick in the bottom right when you have fully completed a Section, tap this to continue.
- You may be prompted to sign the Flow off once complete. If you are not prompted, check My Sign-Off on the action bar at the bottom of the screen, this will let you complete outstanding signatures.
- Draw your signature in the box, then tap the green tick.
- Press the green tick after all Sections have been complete.
Scan to open Flows must be configured with a custom hub button within the World tile. When you click on it, it will ask you to scan a QR/NFC tag at a location.
You will likely need assistance from the support team to configure this.
Please ensure you have either a strong Wi-Fi connection or good mobile data coverage.
If the Flow hasn’t uploaded then please check your Outbox to see if there are any items in there. If there are, restart the mpro5 and log in, the app will then attempt to push any queued items up to the system.
If a Flow doesn’t open, please ensure you are scanning a tag that has been added to the mpro5 system.