If your camera won’t open while using the mpro5 app, it is most likely because the app is lacking a permission.
Follow the steps below to fix this, these may vary depending on your device’s operating system or model:
- Go to your device settings.
- Look for the Apps section, this will have a list of everything installed on your device.
- Find mpro5 in the list of apps and select it.
- Go to the permissions settings.
- Ensure that the camera permission is enabled. We would recommend that you enable all permissions that are available to the app to avoid any further issues.
- Re-open mpro5 and try using the camera again.
If the permission is unavailable it may have been turned off as part of your configuration. Speak to your IT department for further assistance if you are not sure.