You are trying to register with the mpro5 app and you receive a notification telling you there is no internet connection, but you are connected to Wi-Fi.
If this happens, the Wi-Fi you are connected to may be blocking the app from connecting to the mobile app services. Using mobile data will resolve this, follow the steps below:
- Open your device's Settings.
- Open Connections.
- Turn off your Wi-Fi connection.
- Head back to Connections and select Mobile data.
- Turn on your Mobile Data.
- Re-open mpro5.
- Press the Cog icon in the top right corner of the login page.
- Check you have the correct company name, example: (mpro[YourCompanyName]).
- Select Register. If you have sufficient internet connectivity, it will successfully register.
- Enter your credentials on the next screen to gain access.
Ensure you enter your company name correctly on the registration screen, you can get this from your mpro5 admin or from mpro5 support.